Header

Header

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Reading Challenge

This year is turning out to be full of surprises, and we're only the first week into it! I've recently started many blogs, which I had never really done previously. With that, comes my first introductions to blogging challenges. To my surprise, some of these challenges can go for an entire year at a time. As I'm not one for new year's resolutions, I decided this might be the perfect way to start. Since I've recently started the Pagan Blog Project, I thought I'd do the reading challenge as well. Doing both of these seems a little overwhelming, but they also seem to coincide with each other.

While I'd like to think I'll list every single book I read on this blog, that's probably not realistic. I'm trying to start a new path, or at least incorporate a new path into my own tradition. Because of this, many of the books I read I'll probably only partially read. I'm going to try and make and effort to read them cover to cover, but I'm going to set a basic goal. Sometimes I tend to forget why I start a project, and it becomes more of a task than something enjoyable. Because of that, I'm going to read both Fiction and Nonfiction. Both I find enjoyable to read, but I want to ensure that I remember the true meaning of why I'm starting this project. Hopefully, it'll be a wise choice to make either way.

With all that being said, here's a list (in order whatsoever) of what I hope to be reading this year.

Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge:

1. Celtic Myths and Legends
2. The Witching Hour
3. The Mists of Avalon
4. Hades' Daughter
5. Practical Magic
6. Till We Have Faces
7. Drawing Down the Moon
8. Celtic Wicca: Ancient Wisdom for the 21st Century
9. The Path of Druidry: Walking the Ancient Green Way
10. Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft
11. The Way of the Green Witch
12. Mrs. B's Guide to Household Witchery

No comments:

Post a Comment